MUSAILI is one of the 99 Villages Development Committee in Sarlahi District in the Janakpur Zone of south-eastern Nepal. It has a population of 5131 people living in 655 individual households. Area of the Village Development Committee is 4.267 square kilometers and density of the Village is 1202.5.
Total population of the village has 5131 male 2678 and female 2453. Ratio of the VDC is 80% farmers, 10% business men and rest of the population is job holder. This located at 1.5 kms West from Malangwa, the district head quarter of Sarlahi.
MUSAILI VDC has 3 villages i.e. MUSAILI, BARKA MUSAILE and GANESIYA consists of 9 wards. MUSAILI is nearly half km from MUSAILI (Small) and 1 km from GANESIYA respectively ward no 1 in MUSAILI (Small), 2-7 in MUSAILI (Big), and 8-9 wards in Ganesiya. Neighboring villages are Malangwa, Gamhairya, Aurahi, Motipur, Khutauna, and Bherahiya. This village is well known for wheat, sugarcane, paddy crops.
Since last few years many youths have been working in Gulf and many other countries like Malaysia, Korea, India. Hence the VDC’s economical condition has been started booming up, which in turn has created positive impact on public awareness, education and general lifestyle.
- East – Head quarter Malangwa, 1.5 kms
- West – Motipur, 3 kms
- North – Gamhariya, 4 kms
- South – Khutauna, 3 kms
Former President and vice-president
- Mr. Tirtha Narayan Ray, former president of MUSAILI, ward no – x
- Mr. Bashir Ahmad, former vice-president of MUSAILI, ward no – x
Familiar Personality and Social Worker
- Mr. Jogindra Ray, ward no – 1
- Mr. Lal Babu Ray, ward no -
- Mr. Ram Bichhar Ray, ward no –
- Mr. Khenari Ray, Musali – 1
- Mr. Narendra Ray, Musaili – 2
- Mr. Chulhai Ray, Musaili - 9
- Mr. Upendra Ray, Musaili – 9
- Mr. Ramadhin Ray, Ganesiya, ward no -
- Mr. Gopi Ray, Ganesiya, ward no –
- Mr. Lokman Ray, Ganesiya, ward no -
- Mr. Raj Narayan Ray Yadav,(School Principal), Musaili (Small), ward no - 1
- Mr. Ram Kebal Ray, Musaile (Big)
- Mr. Ram Dev Ray Yadav, Musaili (Big)
- Mr. Yogendra Yadav, Musaili (Big)
- Government High School
o Shri Baudhi Devi High School, Musaili
- Local market is located at MUSAILI
- One Thakur ji Mandir, Musaili (Small)
- One Baudhi Maharani Mandir, Musaili (Big)
- Om shri Shankar-Parbati Mandir, Musaili (Big)
- Brahamsthan, Musaili (Big)
- Thakur ji Mandir, Ganesiya (South)
- 2 Ponds in Musaili (Small)
- 3 Ponds in Musaili (Big)
- 2 Ponds in Musaili, Gamhariya
Government and private orgnisations
- Health Post, Musaili – 2 (Big),
- VDC Office, Musaili – 2 (Big)
MUSAILI is in monsoon type of climate. Like most parts of north-west Nepal it receives maximum rainfall by southwestern monsoon.
Garden and about Greene
Posted by – Sanjay Yadav/ SD team.